Creating ChangeWith Confidence
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to help build theirs.”
~ Tony Gaskins
What is Life Coaching?
A good time to engage a life coach is when you need someone to listen to you, help clarify your options, and offer you tools and resources for your journey.
My approach draws on your own self-awareness and inner wisdom. I use solid, practical coaching tools and exercises (with or without our horses) to help you access your intuitive wisdom.
Coaching can help you realize your best life and highest potential.
“Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.”
~ Henry David Thoreau
Are you experiencing a life change or transition or seeking a deeper sense of purpose and meaning?
Are you wishing you could let go of old patterns and habits?
Would you like to feel more centered, present, and aware?
Our coaching programs with horses can help you experience a deeper connection to yourself and others through gaining an understanding of how you are “showing up” in life, your relationships, your workplace, and family.
- Your relationship isn’t fulfilling, or you want to “call the one” in
- You are facing a major change in your life, or need to make an important decision
- You feel unfulfilled in your current work or life situation
- You feel “stuck” in moving toward your dreams
- You want to get to know yourself better, discover, and take action towards creating your dreams
- You are experiencing grief through the loss of a loved one, relationship, beloved pet or other loss
- Move ahead personally and professionally
- Navigate change and loss
- Learn strategies and tools to give you more confidence and peace of mind
- Set and achieve your goals
- Receive conatructive, open, direct and honest feedback (this is especially effective with the help of the horses)
- Learn how to identify and correct negative beliefs and habits that sabotage your success
- Identify your strengths and minimize weaknesses
- Keep focused in moving toward your life goals
As your personal life coach, I will support you in creating accountability for your dreams and goals, and help you identify areas in your life that are holding you back. Areas may include relationships, prosperity, career, health and spirituality, or any area you would like to focus on. Coaching sessions available by phone, Skype, email and in person at Ravenheart Farms near Kamsack, SK.
Carol Marriott is a Certified Life Coach, Certified Equine Assisted Learning Facilitator, Reiki practitioner, Voice Dialogue Facilitator, owner and Lead Mare of Ravenheart Farms Equine Assisted Learning Centre & Retreat.
- on a specific situation
- on next steps
- another perspective
on positive change
- new skills
- existing strengths
- your abilities and talents
- and expand your comfort zone
- empowering habits
- positive thinking patterns
- present goals and priorities
- your core values for this stage in life
- effective techniques, strategies and tools
- new possibilities and opportunities
- interpersonal skills
- your true life’s purpose
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.“
~ Eleanor Roosevelt