Ravenheart ProgramsHorses, Spirit & Play
Come Celebrate10 Years at Ravenheart!
During these past 10 years (and more) we have learned so much about horses, horse care and behaviour, and the many and varied approaches and practices of equine-assisted learning (equine facilitated coaching, coaching with horses, healing with horses & more) from our many incredible teachers and mentors, through workshops, intensives, webinars, tele-summits, symposiums, certifications, and of course, books!
“Bread may feed my body, but my horses feed my soul.”
~ Author Unknown
Payment options include: cheque**
Space is available for 3-6 participants
Our meals are fresh, healthy & nourishing.
Explore Our Different Programs Below
At a Ravenheart Event You Can
- Partake of the peace and quiet of a rural setting in the rolling hills
- Walk the land enjoying the prairie wetlands, birds, and wildlife
- Relax in the lovely yard and garden space
- Share the company of friendly horses, dogs, and barn cats
- Sleep in an original log cabin built in the early 1930’s
- Participate in an equine-assisted learning session (EAL)
- Relax with a Reiki session
- Experience an oracle card reading
- Engage in a variety of personal growth and wellness activities
- Enjoy the nearby pristine lakes and
- Explore the many walking/hiking trails
- Fill your time here with lots of action, or simply be among the stars and sounds of frogs, geese, birds, and coyotes
“Horses are never wrong. They always did what they did for a reason, and it was up to you to figure it out.“
~ Jeannette Walls, Half Broke Horses