Horses Can Inspire ...
“Awakening Hearts and Inspiring Potential through the Wisdom of the Horse”
~ Carol Marriott
An Experience of Discovery
Equine-Assisted Learning is a powerful and effective experiential learning approach that engages intuitive and interactive exercises with horses to promote personal growth and well-being for all ages. The horses are our partners and guides in learning, assisting us in finding balance and awareness for our body, mind & spirit.
“If you visit Ravenheart Farms, I suspect you will have your own unique experience of healing and epiphany. I wish that for you and for all seekers who happen upon this very special place.”
~ Lynne Palmer
Through equine-assisted and experiential learning sessions, our horses can help guide you in discovering effective life tools and strategies to enhance your self-awareness, change your limiting beliefs, for personal growth and transformation through Awareness – Alignment – Action.
- Horses help us bring focus and attention to the present moment.
- Engaging with horses requires clear and consistent communication.
- Horses pick up on our thoughts, emotions, and behaviours and they respond to these when we interact with them. Therefore, with the help of an equine assisted learning facilitator, being with horses can help us understand ourselves better and gain valuable insights inspiring change..
An outdoor, nature-based model that takes you out of your head and into your body
An opportunity to become aware of patterns that are no longer serving you
We offer a safe, respectful environment
- Learn new life skills and tools through the feedback the horses can provide
- Aha moments of awareness and breakthroughs can be in as little as one EAL session
- There are various types of activities
- Join in collaborative tasks with other participants
- Align with your goals
- Build effective working relationships
- Find clarity
Carol is a Certified Equine Assisted Learning Facilitator, Certified Life Coach, Voice Dialogue facilitator and Reiki Practitioner.
Learning programs and sessions are available for your organization, teen & youth groups, residential programs, veterans, and seniors, that are leading-edge, effective and innovative.Carol Marriot
“The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire.”
~ Sharon Ralls Lemon